Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Little Eric

My cousin Margo has the most adorable, most energetic little boy. His name is Eric, after his dad, so they call him Little Eric :o) I love it - reminds me of Little Ricky from "I Love Lucy."

I was in St. Louis this past weekend and Margo asked me to get some pictures of Little Eric for his upcoming second birthday. I was happy to grant her request! We met for insanely delicious pizza and then headed to Kirkwood Park.



Eyelashes, anyone?

So sweet!






Check out those eyes.

Margo, thank you SO MUCH for giving me the honor of taking your precious boy's two-year-old pictures! It was so great to see you and finally meet your little man!

5 comments:

Amanda Forbes said...

Look at those beautiful baby blues!! Love it!

Pursuing the Impossible said...

I saw "delicious pizza" and "Kirkwood" and thought "If this isn't a link to Dewey's, I will be very disappointed in Mrs. Sarah."

:)

TinaK said...

What amazing photos!!!! lil Eric is so adorable!

Whitney said...

Oh Sarah, I just love the way you take pictures. I would l-o-v-e for you to capture my little family one day. You are so good. :)

Videos Youtube espaƱol said...

Thanks for another excellent post. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such info.