Saturday, September 12, 2009

Kelly's Family Photoshoot!

Kelly from Teach and Tickle asked me to take some pictures of her family. I was honored, thrilled, humbled, and....reeeeally nervous! For one thing, I'd never been commissioned to do a photo shoot before. They've always just kind of involved me with my camera and friends or family around. For another thing, the forecast called for nothing but storms, storms, storms all throughout the week.

However, when Ryan and I met up with the family of four on Friday evening, everything went....great. Thank you, God. The weather was mild, the sun was...if not shining, at least glowing...and we happened upon tons of great places to shoot in downtown Tulsa!

I have literally over one hundred awesome pics of this family - and that's not me tooting my own horn; that's me telling you how fun and photogenic they all are - so it is incredibly difficult for me to choose which ones to share with you. I haven't even done it yet. I'm stalling even as I type.

But without further ado...




Kelly, thank you SO MUCH for probably the hundredth time for thinking of ME to do your photos! I am beyond thrilled that it was such a success.

5 comments:

josephhutson said...

fantastic job!!!

Sarah said...

Thanks! I hate how the pics get compressed online...I swear they're better when I view them in iPhoto...lol!

Matthew Martin said...

Sarah, the pictures look great! Might have found yourself a new line of work!

Kelly said...

Yippie! I just finished posting a video of (almost) all the photos on my blog too. I hope you get lots more "gigs" out of this! Thanks again!

DaisyDays said...

Sarah, these are Great!! Seriously great. How about a photo shoot of the Baxters this fall? ;)