Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Colleen's Maternity Pictures

Phil and Colleen are awesome new friends of ours in Nashville. Colleen is going to have baby Elianna Joy any day now, so we wanted to make sure we got some shots of her while we still could! My goal was to wait to post these until I have given my blog a makeover, but that is still in the works (read: I have NO idea how to make my own blog layout and I have a feeling it'll take a long time to learn) and I didn't want to keep my sweet friend waiting any longer, so here they are!

Phil and Colleen, thanks SO much for being champs! It takes a superwoman to walk around in the Nashville heat and humidity nine months pregnant, climb out onto roofs, etc! Can't wait to meet your beautiful little girl :o)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Sarah!! These are beautiful!! Seriously beautiful!

Whitney said...

Great pix and I love the new design/theme! Yay!

Sarah said...

Thank you so much, ladies! :o)