Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chemo #2

In a few hours, Yemma will go back to the hospital to begin chemo round number two. We mistakenly thought she'd only have to be hospitalized for the first round - in actuality, all IV chemos will take 24 hours to infuse and therefore she'll be hospitalized each time.

Please pray extra hard for her as she has a raging sinus infection and a low blood count on top of having to endure a second round of chemo. And I know this is selfish, but please pray for me as I'm finding it very difficult to be away from her throughout this battle.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I will most definitely pray for both of you.

Kelly said...

I just said a prayer for both of you.

Blessings, comfort and healing,
Kelly

Mandie said...

Sarah, its not selfish to ask for prayers. You are her support group, and need to be strong to fill that roll. However, you are allowed to ask for help and strenght.

Your whole family is in my prayers! I hope that you can find comfort this time.

I wish I was there to give you a big hug!