Friday, March 6, 2009

AHHHHHHHH!


Let's all take a moment to let the beauty soak in, shall we?

I found out from a friend's Facebook status early this morning that the new Target by my house is open. I'm pretty sure I screamed, at least internally, and knew that I had to check it out.

I was not disappointed.

When I walked in the door, I was overwhelmed by the smell of brand new carpet. Everything was so clean and very well-stocked.


I had a few things to pick up for vacation (we leave tomorrow!). I also tried on clothes and shoes and squealed over all the home decor (and, let's face it, baby swimsuits). I hadn't anticipated this part, but there is a grocery store inside! Not just the food that typical Targets have - there is produce and everything. It's not Super Target by any means, but definitely exciting.

Best part? There's a STARBUCKS inside!!! Farewell, driving all the way to 71st and Aspen!

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

2 comments:

Nick said...

Looks like the one at 71st and Highway 75

Anonymous said...

If I were there, I would go with you to the amazing new Target everyday. :)