Monday, April 13, 2009

"Leave Me"

This past weekend, my husband and some of our friends made a short film for a 36-hour contest. (No, I'm not posting this to drum up votes. There are specific judges for the contest. Your "vote" would make us smile, but would be obsolete in the actual determination of the winner.) The films have to be about 3 minutes long and include certain elements for points. I won't tell you what the elements are here because I don't want you to be looking for them and end up distracted from the story.

The film is absolutely beautiful, and I'm not just biased. Pretty much everyone from whom I've heard a response says it's a tear-jerker. It's difficult to pack so much emotion into so little time, but it only took about ten seconds for me to tear up. Our friend Dustin directed, many more friends were on the cast/crew and the film features Ryan and my precious friends Mag and the Kruses! Everyone did an absolutely fantastic job.

When you watch it, make sure you're in a place where it's okay to be sad! I know that sounds dumb but don't say I didn't warn you if you end up blowing your nose in your cubicle.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

That. Is. SO. Good! Wow! I love it!!!