Thursday, May 7, 2009

Adventure in the Air.....

So. My next few weekends (read: until the end of June) are all full of traveling and working. I'm working this weekend, going to Chicago next weekend, then working, then working AGAIN, then New York (!!!!!!!!), then working, then St. Louis for the wedding of two very dear friends, then working. Then it's July.

Phew. It'll be a busy month-and-a-half. All this and I'm still trying to figure out how to make it up to St. Louis to be with my mom as often as I can. We're stopping in on her on the way to/from Chicago and of course I'll see her during the wedding weekend in June, but it's not enough when my mommy's sick.

Meanwhile, Ryan is working on the trailer for "Greyscale"....then it's off to our producer in LA to get shopped around for distribution. Wow. I can't believe it's almost time for that already. We have no idea what is going to happen. It's all very exciting. The "worst" that could happen in this stage is that no one decides to pick it up for the time being and we end up bringing it to different film festivals around the country. Dang it....traveling with my husband, seeing new places...that would be the pits. ;)

Everything feels unstable right now, but I know that it's not. This is why:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

I believe it.

I definitely smell adventure in the air.

No comments: