Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Good Day in Chicago (Part One)

Saturday was SUCH a better day. The sun was shining, the temperature was a LITTLE bit higher, and we actually got to do everything we set out to do that day (barely). Because the day was so eventful, and because we took HUNDREDS of pictures (no, I'm not lying), I'm going to divide the day into two or three posts. This is Part One of our Day o' Adventures.

The first step was to meet up with our Kruses, who were staying with their aunt on Michigan Avenue. After that, we searched for breakfast and found naught but a mall food court, so we settled for Philly cheesesteaks and subs. (Eh, it was almost 11 anyway...) We proceeded to cruise the Magnificent Mile, stepping into cool shops and taking lots of pictures.

After the Magnificent Mile, we continued down Michigan to Millenium Park. I got this shot of this sweet little boy by a fountain:

I love us.

Next we made our way to The Bean!!

This is the "underside" of The Bean. Pretty trippy.
Do you see us?
Okay, as I've already inundated all of you innocent people with waaaaay too many photos, I'll stop here. Check back tomorrow for more Chicago awesomeness!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I love pix - I don't think there is such thing as posting too many. :) Looks like a fab day. And sunny! :) I love Chicago.

Kim said...

You definitely take awesome pictures!

josephhutson said...

I can't wait! Let me see more!!!! NOW! :D

Anonymous said...

very nice. It must have been a fun trip.