Friday, May 8, 2009

This has nothing to do with anything, really.

So, if any of you are wondering about the slight cliffhanger I left at the end of my "Las Vegas: Day 3" post...the reveal is coming. It involves pictures that are trapped on my laptop, which has no battery and has stopped responding to Ryan's laptop charger (my cat chewed through mine so I've been using Ryan's, which keeps it alive while I'm using it but doesn't actually charge the battery). We have ordered a new charger so I will get to show you my last Vegas adventure when that comes in. :)

Also, have any of you heard that they're re-opening the Statue of Liberty's crown? How exciting! She really gives me the creeps, but I'm looking forward to being able to go up in the top. I won't have to look at her scary face if I'm actually inside it. It won't be open when I go in June, but Ryan and I are going again in November so maybe I'll be able to go then (if not before).

While in a patient's room tonight, I saw a segment on the news about summery things going on in New York. I am SO excited to go back!!! I will be there from the 5th to the 10th of June. My sister and I will have an awesome time. She just moved into a new apartment in Hell's Kitchen - perfect walking distance to so many wonderful places (including Central Park, where I STILL swear I'm going to live under a bench if I have to).

Anyway, enough unrelated thoughts for today. Happy weekend! I'll be working....

No comments: